Evian Salon & Spa, University City’s Trusted Hair Relaxer Specialists
Do you have high-maintenance hair but live a low-maintenance lifestyle? Does your hair force you to spend more time styling it than you want to? Do you resent the fact that you have to spend hours every week heat styling your hair to get it straight? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then a hair relaxer treatment may be the solution for you. At Evian Salon & Spa, we offer high-quality hair relaxer treatments in University City. We always use industry standard products that keep damage to a minimum. Our licensed, experienced hair care professionals have the skill it takes to effectively treat unruly hair with chemical relaxers so that you are left with more time in your week to enjoy your mornings.
What to Expect From Your Custom University City Hair Relaxer Treatment
- First, you will be greeted by one of our friendly haircare experts. They will discuss your lifestyle, budget and haircare maintenance routines. This will help them decide on the best treatment plan for you. At Evian Salon & Spa, we believe that all of our clients are unique and deserve a customized haircare plan that suits their lifestyle. We believe that this kind of friendly customized service has allowed us to be successful in University City for so long!
- Next, your personal hair technician will section off chunks of your hair to prepare for the application of the relaxer formula. This will allow for the rotation of rinsing and applying, which prevents damage and overexposure to the formula.
- After applying the formula to your hair and letting it set, your hair will be rinsed and shampooed with a gentle product that does not strip your hair of its natural moisture. It will then be deep conditioned and styled as usual!
- Our treatments take up to four hours, depending on the thickness and length of your hair.
- You may experience an itchy, dry scalp after your hair relaxer treatment. To combat this, our University City specialists always recommend to limit your shampooing and heat styling for the first week after your treatment. We also recommend to apply nourishing hair oil to your ends and scalp at least once a week.
- After receiving your custom hair relaxer treatment, you will enjoy smooth, silky hair that is easy to style. Your styling time will be cut in half, leaving your more time to enjoy other things. You will also be happy to have the hair texture you’ve always dreamed of, and the days of resenting your mane will be in the past.
- Depending on how fast your hair grows, touch-ups will only need to be done once every 6-10 weeks. Shorter hair is more noticeable when it grows out, so that may have to be touched up sooner whereas longer hair is is more discreet so you can get away with leaving it for longer.
To find out more or to book an appointment, call our University City salon today!